A healthy food & lifestyle blog specifically catering for & dealing with the symptoms & conditions of : Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) & Intracranial Hypertension (IH).
Looking at healthy food & food alternatives- redesigning classic recipes & new recipes;
Dealing and living with chronic health conditions on a daily basis- & research about the conditions;
Alternative therapies & remedies, gardening, arts & crafts...
Before undertaking any recipes found on this blog please look to the note in 'Cookery' !

Thursday 20 December 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go;
Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow."

I enjoy having the house all decked out for Christmas!!
We are really quite happy with our back up Christmas tree- we were going to have a Kaffir Lime Tree.
I got the garden centre to get one in for me and I love it, but it is not big enough to be a Christmas tree atm... maybe next year!

Over the last weekend M. and I wrapped up all of our presents and put them under our tree.

They didn't stay there though, as the majority of them have now been posted off to our family members- we have so many, between the two of us there were 27 presents!!!
The furthest was to Launceston, Tas (due to the freight, going over water) which was my Dad; and the biggest was off to my niece and nephews (of my eldest brother) in Forster, NSW.

Enjoy the holiday season and take it easy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment