A healthy food & lifestyle blog specifically catering for & dealing with the symptoms & conditions of : Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) & Intracranial Hypertension (IH).
Looking at healthy food & food alternatives- redesigning classic recipes & new recipes;
Dealing and living with chronic health conditions on a daily basis- & research about the conditions;
Alternative therapies & remedies, gardening, arts & crafts...
Before undertaking any recipes found on this blog please look to the note in 'Cookery' !

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Chronic Pain and Depression: A Brief Scientific Review

Bedridden Head Blog: Chronic Pain and Depression: A Brief Scientific Review

Recently I read this post on a blog that I follow, she like me has chronic pain and also happens to have Endometriosis.

I think this post really sums up the link between chronic pain and major depression.
My psych would agree whole heartedly with what she has written, I definately fit into this cycle of 'feeding'.

Give it a look and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment