A healthy food & lifestyle blog specifically catering for & dealing with the symptoms & conditions of : Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) & Intracranial Hypertension (IH).
Looking at healthy food & food alternatives- redesigning classic recipes & new recipes;
Dealing and living with chronic health conditions on a daily basis- & research about the conditions;
Alternative therapies & remedies, gardening, arts & crafts...
Before undertaking any recipes found on this blog please look to the note in 'Cookery' !

Thursday 12 April 2012

New Home...

Well I finally have internet so I have a chance to jump on here propely and post something!!

I have recently moved, in the last month or so, down to the Illawara region.
I have moved into a two bedroom unit that I am in love with = D
It is two levels, bedrooms and bathroom on the top level and kitchen/ lounge and laundry on the bottom. There is a shared little garden area with a shed and some outdoor furniture, shared clothes line and an undercover car port. (Photo's will come soon, once everything is unpacked and we do a bit of a clean)
I live accross the road from an awsome Fruit/ Veg/ Deli/ Garden Market which is open 7 days a week and has everything at a really good price. So now we only go to Coles or Wolworths for perishable foods!
It is a 20 min walk to our local beach, on the free Wollongong bus route and there is always a breeze!!

I live close to some friends now too, instead of being stuck where we were in Gosford with noone (esp. after M.'s sister moved away from the area).

I am loving the area as there is a lot of inspiration for my painting and drawing. I have already starting sketching my next work it will be a duo, two veritical panoramics, one of the coast the other of the forest.
I am also planning my next sewing venture, and I am cooking as always!
So now we have nets I can share it all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment