A healthy food & lifestyle blog specifically catering for & dealing with the symptoms & conditions of : Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) & Intracranial Hypertension (IH).
Looking at healthy food & food alternatives- redesigning classic recipes & new recipes;
Dealing and living with chronic health conditions on a daily basis- & research about the conditions;
Alternative therapies & remedies, gardening, arts & crafts...
Before undertaking any recipes found on this blog please look to the note in 'Cookery' !

Sunday 4 November 2012

My sewing binge...

Lately I have been on a little sewing binge! I would have to say it is quite a healthy binge to have ; )

I have been working away on the shirt for about one and a half weeks, doing it in little bits at a time, it took a while due to the detail necessary for the scalloped detailing, and the fact that it is double in fabric (the top layer it slightly lace like, hence see through).
It works as a wrap shirt, and I made the pattern based off an old dress I bought from the Tree of Life. It is super comfy and fits on any day, inc. the days I feel really bloated!!

The skirt is just a simple A line skirt with a zipper at the side. This took next to no time to make, I knocked it up in 1.15 hrs =D

Click each individual image to view clearer detail...

I have a few more items in the works using a lovely red rose fabric... so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment