A healthy food & lifestyle blog specifically catering for & dealing with the symptoms & conditions of : Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) & Intracranial Hypertension (IH).
Looking at healthy food & food alternatives- redesigning classic recipes & new recipes;
Dealing and living with chronic health conditions on a daily basis- & research about the conditions;
Alternative therapies & remedies, gardening, arts & crafts...
Before undertaking any recipes found on this blog please look to the note in 'Cookery' !

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Getting my craft on =P


I have been keeping myself busy lately with lots of sewing and also a spot of craft.
I am loving be able to just work on things at my own pace. Plus it is a wonderfull feeling when people comment and like what I make.
But most of all I love making things for myself and be bale to wear then, they fit perfectly to my shape =D
So in the last week I have:
~  made a baby bag for new mum and my brother's missus...
 Baby was born last Sat 10th Dec. named Isla Jane Dodds, both mum and bub are well. So excited to be an aunty again!











 ~ made a birthday card for said new mum...

~ altered a dress for my sister in law (it was a long dress, now it is a shorter dress and a skirt)...

~ made myself a floor lenght skirt....
A better photo will be uploaded soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love it all especially the bag. Can you come and give me some of your creative energy :)

    ReplyDelete