A healthy food & lifestyle blog specifically catering for & dealing with the symptoms & conditions of : Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) & Intracranial Hypertension (IH).
Looking at healthy food & food alternatives- redesigning classic recipes & new recipes;
Dealing and living with chronic health conditions on a daily basis- & research about the conditions;
Alternative therapies & remedies, gardening, arts & crafts...
Before undertaking any recipes found on this blog please look to the note in 'Cookery' !

Monday 24 October 2011

The beach and painting

Yesterday afternoon I decided to go down to Umina Beach and take my painting kit with me, it was a suitable location seeing as the subject of the painting was a turtle = D  A piece I am doing for a friends birthday.

It was great weather and there wasn't too many people. The water temp was lovely and is was a great spot to do 'laps' (cause you can't really lap a beach = P )
I had a few people come up to see what I was doing and a few local kids decided they would do some turtle sandcastles next to me for inspiration, it was cute.

painting so far

No comments:

Post a Comment